2017 JRPM Ambassadors
JRPM helps Albertans celebrate our beautiful outdoors by getting active with their families, friends and communities! Does this sound like something you could get behind? We encourage municipalities, organizations, businesses and schools (aka YOU!) to support this campaign by becoming ambassadors and promoting JRPM!
As an ambassador you receive:
- Access to JRPM logos, printable resources, etc.
- Information & resources to promote our special JRPM Canada 150 challenge in your community
- The opportunity to share your local events in our newsletters & on our website
- Connection with other JRPM Ambassadors across the province.
You can promote this program through already-established events and programs in your community, and use our resources and challenges to support your ideas!
Participating Ambassador Communities
- Alberta Health Services - Brooks
- Alberta Health Services - Calgary
- Alberta Health Services Wellness Network - Rockyview General Hospital
- Badlands Community Facility - Town of Drumheller
- City of Edmonton
- City of Fort Saskatchewan
- City of Leduc
- City of Red Deer
- City of Spruce Grove
- County of Grande Prairie
- Lac La Biche County
- Town of Blackfalds
- Town of Drayton Valley
- Town of Edson
- Town of Hanna
- Town of Innisfail
- Town of Killam
- Town of Morinville
- Town of Rocky Mountain House
- Town of Slave Lake
- Town of Strathmore
- Town of Taber
- Town of Vauxhall
- Vivo for Healthier Generations